88 Heroes Design A Hero Competition
1. The promoter is: Rising Star Games Ltd whose registered office is at Latchmore Court, Brand Street, Hitchin, Herts, United Kingdom.
2. Entry is open to global residents. Employees of Rising Star Games Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Applicants must be 13 years or older to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be June 30th 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Please ensure email submissions are below 10mb or they may be blocked.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
10. The winner will be chosen by the promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
12. By entering the competition you agree to that Bitmap Bureau and Rising Star Games have full rights to use the design in the title 88 Heroes and in any affiliated promotional assets.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.