Decay of Logos Design-A-Shield Competition
1. The promoter is: Rising Star Games Ltd whose registered office is at Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, SG6 4ET.
2. Entry is open to global residents. Employees of Rising Star Games Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Applicants must be 13 years or older to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be September 14th 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Please ensure email submissions are below 10mb or they may be blocked.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
10. There will be two winners of the competition. The first winner is chosen by the promoter.
11. The second winner will be suggested by leading votes on the Decay of Logos Facebook page in an album created by for the purpose of voting. The promoter retains the right to choose another entry if the leading image is deemed inappropriate by the promoter.
12. The winners will be announced by the Decay of Logos Facebook page on September 25th 2018.
13. By entering the competition you agree to that Amplify Creations and Rising Star Games have full rights to use the design in the title Decay of Logos and in any affiliated promotional assets.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.