88 Heroes is a chaotic 2D platformer that is as fun to watch as it is to play, where each level completed or untimely death brings a new uniquely skilled hero into the action. With just 88 minutes to complete all 88 levels, you’ll need every one of the 88 heroes to stop the dastardly Dr. H8 destroying the Earth! Are you up to the challenge?
88 HEROES KEY FEATURES
- 88 unique and original playable characters, each with their own skills and abilities that may help or hinder the player
- Hero order is randomly selected with each play, meaning players will always face a fresh and varied challenge!
- 88 levels across 4 areas to conquer, each with its own unique boss encounter
- Watch the action from Dr. H8’s lair as he tries to thwart your plans, drinks coffee, takes bathroom breaks and berates his accident-prone henchmen
- Multiple game modes including: Magnificent 8 mode – choose a team of just 8 heroes to tackle the entire game with; Solo mode – pick just one hero and master their skills in order to survive as long as you can
- More heroes incoming with DLC!
WHAT CRITICS HAVE SAID
“The diversity among playable characters is the cornerstone of 88 Heroes and leads to one of the most fun and unique platforming experiences I’ve had in a very long time.” Brash Games
“I’m not going to lie to you, 88 Heroes is properly frustrating…but in a good way. 88 Heroes is a game of failure, specifically yours. And that makes it kind of rad.” Critical Hit
“88 Heroes is a colourful, bombastic, chaotic 2D platformer brimming with charm and humour which is, crucially, really fun to play.” God is a Geek
“Handsomely crafted and instantly recognisable pop culture pastiches and a relatively simplistic, but deviously complex level layout are the hallmarks of this game.” This is Xbox