NINTENDO SWITCH | BITMAP BUREAU | ACTION-PLATFORMER | AVAILABLE: 6 OCTOBER 2017
It’s 8:08am on 8th August 1988, and the evil Dr. H8 has brought the world to the brink of total annihilation! His demands are simple: pay $88 octillion within 88 minutes, or Dr. H8’s 88 thermo-nuclear warheads will wipe out the Earth! But who will save us in our time of need? The bravest? The boldest? No… the 88 Heroes!
Prepare to infiltrate Dr. H8’s lair with the help of the strangest, dumbest and most pointless superheroes ever! With 88 levels between you and Dr. H8, only 88 seconds to complete each level and the 88-minute Doomsday clock already ticking, lead a unique band of heroes – each with their own special abilities – on a platform-hopping, enemy-smashing, danger-dodging mission to save Earth from complete destruction. And with ten extra heroes and a new mode featuring eight of the toughest challenges yet, 88 Heroes – 98 Heroes Edition for Nintendo Switch has everything you need to defeat evil once and for all!
88 HEROES: 98 HEROES EDITION KEY FEATURES
- 98 unique and original playable characters, each with their own skills and abilities that may help or hinder the player, including Rusty from SteamWorld Collection, Gunborg from Zombie Vikings, and Conga Master, from, well, Conga Master.
- Hero order is randomly selected with each play, meaning players will always face a fresh and varied challenge!
- 88 (+8 new) levels across 4 areas to conquer, each with its own unique boss encounter
- Watch the action from Dr. H8’s lair as he tries to thwart your plans, drinks coffee, takes bathroom breaks and berates his accident-prone henchmen
- Multiple game modes including: Magnificent 8 mode – choose a team of just 8 heroes to tackle the entire game with; Solo mode – pick just one hero and master their skills in order to survive as long as you can.