Loved by critics and claimed to live up to “the peak days of the rhythm genre”, SUPERBEAT: XONiC EX hosts over 65 music tracks, from K-Pop to metal, techno to R&B, including fist-pumping hits by Cranky, PLANETBOOM and M2U, set to 200 different play patterns! Featuring multiple modes, offering laid-back gameplay in 4 TRAX mode, something more frantic and challenging in 6 TRAX and 6 TRAX FX, to endless fun in Freestyle mode, there’s something suitable for players of every skill level and taste.
SUPERBEAT: XONiC EX KEY FEATURES
- All about rhythm! –PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with a high-speed, intuitive system found only in SUPERBEAT: XONiC! Is the rhythm in you?
- Modes that fit you! –Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
- Massive play patterns! –Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Raise the beat with Free Style for endless gameplay!
- New music! –SUPERBEAT: XONiC will feature BEATCRAFT- exclusive new music alongside several popular tracks – this music is guaranteed to electrify your XONiC experience!
- Real-time DJ ranking! –Check your rank in real-time in both local and worldwide rankings! Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
- Music to your eyes! –Enhance your DJ experience with over 50 captivating illustrations!
WHAT CRITICS HAVE SAID
“Superbeat: Xonic is a shining example of how to make a rhythm game. It has strong gameplay that’s different, yet familiar. Its wide range of music is sure to have something everybody will like.” Bemanistyle
“If you are a true fan of Music and Rhythm games, this fantastic title is not less than a treat to you.” The Enterprise Daily
“A rhythm game for rhythm game fans.” PS Nation
“If you want to experience a refreshing take on the rhythm genre then there is no better place to start, especially considering the sheer amount of content and replay value it contains.” Pop Geeks
PURCHASE YOUR COPY TODAY
|Digital release: 30 November 2017
Physical release: 08 December 2017