Loved by critics and claimed to live up to “the peak days of the rhythm genre”, SUPERBEAT: XONiC EX hosts over 65 music tracks, from K-Pop to metal, techno to R&B, including fist-pumping hits by Cranky, PLANETBOOM and M2U, set to 200 different play patterns! Featuring multiple modes, offering laid-back gameplay in 4 TRAX mode, something more frantic and challenging in 6 TRAX and 6 TRAX FX, to endless fun in Freestyle mode, there’s something suitable for players of every skill level and taste.
SUPERBEAT: XONiC EX KEY FEATURES
- All about rhythm! –PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with a high-speed, intuitive system found only in SUPERBEAT: XONiC! Is the rhythm in you?
- Modes that fit you! –Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
- Massive play patterns! –Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Raise the beat with Free Style for endless gameplay!
- New music! –SUPERBEAT: XONiC will feature BEATCRAFT- exclusive new music alongside several popular tracks – this music is guaranteed to electrify your XONiC experience!
- Real-time DJ ranking! –Check your rank in real-time in both local and worldwide rankings! Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
- Music to your eyes! –Enhance your DJ experience with over 50 captivating illustrations!
WHAT CRITICS HAVE SAID
“Superbeat: Xonic is a shining example of how to make a rhythm game. It has strong gameplay that’s different, yet familiar. Its wide range of music is sure to have something everybody will like.” Bemanistyle
“If you are a true fan of Music and Rhythm games, this fantastic title is not less than a treat to you.” The Enterprise Daily
“A rhythm game for rhythm game fans.” PS Nation
“If you want to experience a refreshing take on the rhythm genre then there is no better place to start, especially considering the sheer amount of content and replay value it contains.” Pop Geeks