Earth’s Dawn is looming and the fate of the planet hangs in the balance! Sign up as a member of A.N.T.I. – a squad of super-human soldiers powered by alien technology – and fight to reclaim Earth from the alien invasion known as E.B.E before it’s too late…
Packed with super-fast sci-fi action, Earth’s Dawn offers 2D side-scrolling gameplay in a beautiful hand-drawn style.
Combat is intuitive, but deceptively deep with combos, finishers and rankings after enemy encounters all adding depth to the game, while RPG-style skill trees, equipment crafting and character evolution open up things even further. Choose your own path through 100 missions, earn rewards by clearing them with style and discover new plot threads behind Earth’s counteroffensive, then fight huge bosses to crush the E.B.E. threat once and for all!
EARTH’S DAWN KEY FEATURES
- Play as an elite soldier using bionic alien implants and reclaim Earth from the invading horde!
- Create your own unique character, then customize their skills and craft new weapons and equipment
- Use a huge array of sword, gun and agility moves in fast-paced battles to build combos and earn rewards
- Enjoy a unique story that changes depending on the missions you undertake
- Includes exclusive equipment and missions not available in the original Japanese release!
WHAT CRITICS HAVE SAID
“Earth’s Dawn is a great game. If you’re at all a fan of 2D beat-em-ups, 2D shoot-em-ups, or action RPGs, I highly suggest you play it.” COGconnected
“The combat, skills, and crafting system are all so well done that I never felt like I was just grinding and wasting my time. Every fight was enjoyable regardless of how often I had seen a specific enemy or even if it was my third time doing a mission.” XBLA Fans
“Visually, Earth’s Dawn is quite a nice game to look at, with a very unique art style that makes its characters rather charming.” Gamespew
“The story and artistic direction makes it appealing to sci-fi fans” Hardcore Gamer