In the bustling heart of London, a once magnificent art collection has been unscrupulously poached and split up among private collectors. Meet Sophia Take, the rightful heir to the misappropriated masterpieces. Help Sophia to reclaim her inheritance on an exciting and daring adventure across the capital!
THE MARVELLOUS MISS TAKE KEY FEATURES
- Tense, exciting Heist gameplay with a bold twist and a sophisticated cartoon aesthetic.
- Funny, engaging story written by BAFTA winning writer, James Leach!
- Random guard patterns require you to think quickly.
- Intuitive mouse driven control scheme.
- Wits, not fists. absolutely no violence, takedowns or enemy removal.
- 3 playable characters, 5 amazing gadgets to use and 5 enemy types.
- 25 hand crafted galleries, with multiple, check pointed floors.
WHAT CRITICS HAVE SAID
“The Marvellous Miss Take is a fun and near flawless heist adventure.” DarkStation
“The Marvellous Miss Take may, considering its refreshingly light color palette and cutesy moniker, be mistaken as an all too easy stealth experience, but looks are definitely deceiving. Sophia and her partners are beguiling, artful dodgers, and along with stealing a ton of masterpieces, they will also capture a healthy chunk of your time.” Arcade Sushi
“It offers gameplay which manages to be both novel and infuriating simultaneously. Players who enjoy a more sedate, thoughtful style of play will probably find Miss Take an extremely frustrating experience, but if you can stick with it you’ll find something very original indeed.” Hooked Gamers
“The Marvelous Miss Take has a good deal going for it – fast-paced stealth gameplay, eminently charming visuals and a fantastic pun for a title. There’s a decent variety to the level design and new game elements are introduced at a good clip to keep things fresh.” Hardcore Gamer