New modes, hot moves and amiibo™ support headline the exclusive Nintendo Switch™-specific content in Conga Master Party
Media based in the USA can request a pre-release copy for review by emailing Shannon McPherson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To request a pre-release copy for review in Europe and beyond, please email Sandra Chau (email@example.com).
View the new Conga Master Party trailer here (ESRB) and here (PEGI). New press assets are available here. Conga Master Party releases digitally across the USA and in European territories on 28th September.
Conga Master Party sees up to four players each controlling their chosen party-goer in his or her quest to create the most epic conga line ever. Travelling through different nightclub locales during a night to remember, players dance up close and personal to fellow party people to entice them into their conga line. Longer congas let you add people faster but watch out for stinky pigs stinking up your line!
Nintendo Switch™-exclusive Conga Master Party game features:
- One Nintendo Switch™ four players: Use the unique controller sharing options to enjoy all of the multiplayer modes with up to four people using only two Joy-Con™ controllers.
- Two new multiplayer modes: “1, 2, Conga” – when two players collide they must win a rock, paper, scissors battle played with the Joy-Con™; “Just Conga” – strike dance poses with the Joy-Con™.
- amiibo™ support: A wide selection of figures is compatible with the game, unlocking themed cosplay costumes for already-existing playable characters.
- Two new stages: “Conga Burger” and “Conga’s Palace”, accessible in both multiplayer and single-player modes.
- Ten new playable characters: Ten new party people can be unlocked via the single-player Story mode including Richie the high-roller from Conga’s Casino, Hotdog the dancing hotdog, and Dr. H8 making a guest star crossover cameo from 88 Heroes!
Additional game features:
- Easy and intuitive controls: No rhythm? No problem! With just two buttons you too can become a Conga Master. Just move across the dance floor and convince other dancers to join your line… the longer, the better!
- Multiplayer mayhem: Eight different local multiplayer modes, each with its own special flavour of fun – slice your rivals’ congas to ribbons, pop pigs, fight over a lone conga dancer, race to make the longest line, and more!
- Packed with conga-tastic content: Over 40 characters and nine conga club locations to unlock, plus single-player Endless Conga and Story modes to enjoy.
- Single-player conga quest: Playing alone won’t stop the conga! In Story Mode, head-out for a night to remember on a quest to become the king of the city’s nightclubs. Build the perfect conga line for each club, grab power-ups, search for hidden areas… oh and watch out for conga-stealing aliens!
Developed by Undercoders and published by Rising Star Games, Conga Master Party will be available digitally for a suggested retail price of $9.95/€8.99/£7.99.
# # #
Undercoders is a young run independent development studio located in Barcelona, Spain, focused on delivering original gaming experiences. Founded in 2006 by three university students, Undercoders has since released over 30 titles on computers, portable consoles and smartphones. www.undercoders.com
ABOUT RISING STAR GAMES
Rising Star Games is a privately held video games publisher with a global reach. With operating offices in Europe and USA the company publishes video game entertainment across all gaming platforms from Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo and via Steam. With decades of combined experience and a genuine passion for interactive entertainment, Rising Star Games is proud of its ever-expanding and enormously diverse catalogue of over 130 titles. www.risingstargames.com
© 2017 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo.