Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! Is Now Available on Nintendo Switch!
What the hell are you waiting for?! It’s time to get cooking!
We have cooked up a special announcement with Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! arriving today on Nintendo Switch! The whacky hell-themed cooking management sim is now available for purchase on the Nintendo Switch eShop for $14.99.
Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! is a cooking management sim where you take on the role of Sweeny Tots, a chef that’s currently stuck in an Afterlife populated by potatoes! Players are thrown into the kitchen and must adapt to their new job - sorting potato sinners into their rightful stations and cooking up delicious, tantalizing dishes befitting the Gods!
Punish potato sinners by sorting them into your desired cooking stations and wait for them to get mashed, baked, boiled and fried. In your quest to appease the gods and ascend to heaven, you have to cook up mouth-watering, delectable, and appetizing dishes to feed the hungry deities of Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?!
- Sort potato sinners into their rightful cooking stations to create delicious ingredients.
- Use sinful ingredients to cook up delectable potato-based recipes.
- Feed the hungry deities, appease your Pantheon, and level up your Gods.
- Put on your chef’s hat and research new appetizing recipes.
- Manage your stations by upgrading, doing maintenance, and boosting them with hellfire.
- Throw down in Cook-off Showdowns and prove you are the best chef in hell.
- Meet pop-culture sinners such as Mealificent, St Reaper, and Sephiroot and mythological gods such as Loki, Persephone and Osiris while spiraling down the nine circles of hell!